Monday 17 June 2013

Sisters


There is a unique bond that you can't quite explain between sisters that often leaves me curious.
I grew up with a brother and I now have a house full of boys. Lego, wrestling and sport has been part of my crazy life for so long! 
So I always appreciate it when I am around femininity and pretty things.
I guess that's why I have an obsession with flowers and the colour pink and love nothing more than laughing with my girlfriends over a hot cup of tea.
It was intriguing to photograph these two as they seemed to know what each other is thinking, they laughed at the same things and they cared for each other in a way that was so gentle and kind.
Im sure not all sisters are like this, but was a huge pleasure to share the afternoon with these strong, intelligent girls and watch them be sisters as only sisters can be. 

























No comments:

Post a Comment